New Taiwan KonusⓇ vs traditional method
Trauma to conventional method of dental crowns and bridges.
It is a fact that conventional restoration of crowns and bridges can cause trauma to the adjacent healthy teeth. Since bridgework is not permanent (it must be replaced every few years), this trauma is repeated multiple times. Over time, this over preparation of the teeth can lead them to decay or fall out.
New Taiwan Konus Benefits
- Prevent the restored teeth from further deterioration.
- Prevent adjacent healthy teeth from going into over-preparation, decayed, fall out cycle.
- It is designed to be removable for easy cleaning access.
- It is designed to sustain chewing pressure preventing the compromised tooth stump from breaking and porcelain crown surface from cracking.
- As long as there are healthy adjacent teeth, New Taiwan KonusⓇ method of restoration can be fabricated and applied to avoid dental implant for one or two missing teeth.
- When implant must be applied, restoring New Taiwan KonusⓇ detachable hygienic prosthesis enables thorough cleaning between gum and implant post preventing food debris accumulation and bacteria passing into the bone.
We don't need restorations that cause patients misery and dentists frustration. New Taiwan Konus® is the scientific-know-how that dentistry school and graduate institutes should incorporate into their dental curriculums so students learn the correct method for tooth restoration. Learning the conventional method of fixed prosthesis is a low level technique, which in the long run compounds the problem and wastes time.